WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?
A building management system is a computer grounded control system installed for
managing, controlling, and measuring engineering and electrical equipment installed in a
Similar outfit may include;ventilation,heating,cooling,lighting, Power force,consumption
Structure operation systems also correspond to software and tackle and are generally
configured in a hierarchical manner. These systems are most generally installed in
medium-sized and large structures. Their core functionality is to regulate the
environmental conditions, i.e. temperature, carbon dioxide position and moisture in the
structure’s apartments. The most common task that any structure operation system has
is to regulate heating and cooling systems that deliver air to every part of the structure
(e.g. by operating suckers or opening/ ending mutes), also locally control the applicable
combination of heating and cooling in order to achieve the asked temperature in the
given room. Measuring carbon dioxide exhaled by people is one possible secondary
function, along with mixing fresh out-of-door air and used inner air in order to keep
oxygen situations at the asked position, which also goes towards minimizing heating/
Subsystems that affiliate with a structure operation system account for nearly 40% of
the structure’s overall energy operation; if lighting is included, this number approaches70
- Structure operation systems give a critical intervention option for structures that can
be used to optimize their energy demand. Inaptly configured systems can increase a
structure’s energy operation by over to 20. Fire alarm and bank sensor systems can
also transmit signals to structure operation systems,e.g. in case a fire is detected, the
system shuts off mutes in the suckers to help fire/ bank from spreading.
The main advantages of Building Management System are;
A well- designed structure operation system armature can affect energy savings of over
to 30%, as well as lower conservation conditions. How? A BMS allows you to control
and cover all the electricity used to toast, cool and light your structure and run its outfit.
With this real- time information, you have the occasion to respond snappily to changes
in energy demand and reports on energy use over time.
In addition, a BMS can,
● .Ameliorate air quality and employee comfort – Structure operation systems can
cover and control air quality and cover inhabitants against dangerous
adulterants, feasts and smoke.
● Acclimate moisture and ventilation – BMS can drop the costs of your air exertion
and heating by making them more effective. A BMS makes it easy to record your
structure’s air exertion to work at a different temperature on specific days and at
● Acclimatize lighting – Automatically shut down lighting, air exertion or heating in
unoccupied areas and during listed times of the day or night. Acclimate hangouts
and shutters to manage sunlight with the touch of a button.
● Ensure visionary conservation – A BMS can help you identify when a form or
conservation is necessary, or prognosticate outfit failure before an extremity
2 Enhanced structure security and safety
An integrated structure security system will ensure structure inhabitants remain safe
and your structure, coffers and means are well- defended. A BMS system can offer
● Business control – Structure and elevator access control can help steer flash
business and help through your structure, open up evacuation routes during
extremities, and deny access to confined areas
● Fire and smoke discovery – BMS provides an early warning system for fire and
bank and can indeed be set up to give workers a clear path to exit the structure
in an emergency.
● Reduce the threat of felonious exertion – Closed circuit TV (CCTV) videotape
surveillance can ameliorate security, allowing your directors to cover and control
security issues in real- time. This superior intrusion control can help guard
against break- sways.
● Guard against hacking – BMS can give redundant security for IT data centers to
cover against hackers
3.Convenience and inflexibility
A structure operation system connects all the networks in your structure into one
automated system. This allows directors to cover and assay data, and access and
control any area of your structure or property from one centralized position or out- point
via pall technology. Eventually, this centralized, stoner-friendly system makes managing
your structure easier. Stylish of all, it can be customized and acclimatized to your
requirements as they evolve.
- Reduced operating costs
All of the benefits mean that BMS can increase your business’ functional effectiveness.
By creating a well-optimized terrain, you can increase staff productivity and reduce the
costs of running and maintaining your structure.
● Real- time cautions – Automatic cautions give you the time demanded to take
nippy action and brake problems.
● Better decision- making – Arm your directors with the right information.
● Automated effectiveness – Outfit switches off when not demanded.
5.Simplified Custom Reports
Reporting can be acclimatized to customer preferences and play an essential part in
enhancing structure operations. The stylish analytics platforms will produce reports that
● Reveal trends and demonstrate progress toward effectiveness pretensions
● Proactively suggest changes to address problems
● Can be generated on demand and automatically at regular intervals
● Are distributed to the right stakeholders and fluently penetrated via client- facing
● BMS systems paired with smart data analytics induce acclimatized, intuitive
reports relating specific areas for action- acquainted changes.
6 .Optimized Conservation Brigades
Traditional conservation models calculate on precautionary conservation visits that may
or may not need to be. With data- driven analysis and robotization, conservation can be
● Barring gratuitous conservation.
● Monitoring outfit and means effectively to reduce system breakdowns.
● Improving effectiveness of field service visits and allowing for lower conservation
Creating conservation schedules grounded on each structure’s unique requirements
ensures conservation brigades are mostly staffed and concentrated on the real issues.
The benefits of installing an effective and dependable Building Management System
with a good track record are measureless, and include operating cost reductions, safety,
staff productivity, security and the safety of your long- term investment.