Electrician course from Ambit Automation provides detailed study about industrial and Domestic wiring. Most of the system what we Seen ere electrically energized. In such a case, we were yet to provide a detailed and clear idea of how this electrical system was get existed. We need to design such and install those in an effective way.
The course has 3 parts.
- Stand-alone electrical system
Industrial Electrical System.
In this, we learn how an Industrial electrical system gets designed and commissioned which includes,
- HT& LT wiring,
- MCC, ATC, APFC, GEN SYN,
- Transformer switching Panel,
- CB’s, Contactor, Relay,
- logical wiring (PLC wiring)
- Power and control wiring of Electrical panel
- Power factor correction,
- Motor Starter
- Busbar selection of equipment.
End-to-end element study not only in the level of theory or conceptual, which include practical part too.
Domestical Electrical System
This starts from law out preparation to the fitting of the bulb in each point which includes
- lighting, provision of a socket
- points, Metering panel, MDB, SMDB, DB, MCB,
- eating junctions, power back up arrangements (UPS),
- load calculation, load seducing,
- circuit separation, wire size selection,
- Taking estimation.
Through this course, a concerned person gets trained as an electrical engineer.
In most cases, we have to temporarily or permanently set up an electrical system. This may partially or independent from the grid. in that case, this part of course gives a complete idea of how a stand-alone system gets designed. which start from electrical energy generation to consumption unit.
The major part of what we deal in this area is.
- GEN arrangement,
- Earthing a separate system in a safe way without harming other devices.
Add this all we do learn about all other spans of electrical system equipment which is all involved in. protection safety measures, standards and codes, electrical equipment testing troubleshooting, and so on.
Important Topics covered in our Electrician Course.
- Introduction to Electrical System
- Residential Electrical Wiring
- Understanding Residential Electricity
- The Basic Home Electrical System
- Circuit Basics
- The Service Panel
- Circuit Breakers and Fuses
- NEC (National Electrical Code)
- About Cables and Wires
- Residential Electrical Wiring Trainer
- Wiring a Subpanel
- 30-Amp 120/240V Receptacle wiring.
- Switch-Controlled Light Fixture
- Wire a Switch-Controlled Receptacle
- Two Receptacles in Sequence
- Switch-Controlled Split Receptacle
- Three-Way Switches and Light Fixture
- Wire a Doorbell
- Install a Phone Jack
- Install a Coaxial Cable Connector
- Independent Study Projects
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Codes & standards
- Symbols and Drawings
- Light & Power sub-circuits
- Circuit Protection
- Types of MCBs
- Supply connections
- Types of Distribution board
- Load Calculation
- Load Balancing
- Selection of wires & cables
- Mounting level of accessories
- Wire Length calculation
- Estimation & Cost
- Electrical layouts
- Single Line diagram of a residential/small buildings
- Selection of equipment’s
- Cables types & selection
- Single Line diagram
- Lighting Design
Job role After Completing The Course
This is a well-known profession for everyone. There is plenty of opportunity for this. Where ever an entity deal with the electrical system then they need employees as,
- Electrical engineer,
- supervisors’ inspectors,
- Electrical technicians,
- System designer,
- The system maintains engineer,
- project engineer and so on.
We all have several kinds of domestic system wiring such as
- Electrical wiring,
- power distribution.
- Installed and portable appliances,
- heating or ventilation system control
- home theater and computer networks.
As per law a person who has sound knowledge of Electrical systems only able to install all this stuff. so, this course will be helping you to get an Electrical license too. Then u get eligible to work as a freelancer. Or under any Electrical contractor.
The duration of our Electrician Course is one month. You will get BSS certification. BSS certificate is Govt of India approved.