Industrial Automation Course
Industrial Automation became a must part of every industry. A programmable logic controller (PLC) is an industrial digital computer. Plc is designed and adapted for automating an industry.
Automation help industries to have increased quality, accuracy, and precision to industrial processes. This will help to increase productivity. The need for automation will always increase. The automation sector provides a large number of vacancies. These spans across the manufacturing and processing sector.
Automation engineers are responsible for
Testing of automated machinery
Processes in an industry.
Our Automation course includes 6 topics
human interference unit
Integration includes a control panel.
Our automation course starts from the basic level and ends up at an advanced level. We deal with multi-brand of Equipment and controllers. All the brands’ industries currently using.
Advanced PLC Brands
Advanced SCADA Brands
Factory Talk View Studio
Why Our Automation Course is the best Industrial Automation course in India?
We cover a vast range of topics under automation courses. This helps students to get detailed hands-on exposure in all advanced plc and SCADA systems. Go through the important topics of our automation course.
PLC and PAC
• Architecture of industrial controllers and Their Different Modules
• Programming of controllers
• Memory mapping (IO addressing)
•Connection (communicate), upload, download, monitoring the Process to Controller
• Digital and Analog Addressing
• Analog scaling
• NO/NC Concept, Forcing I/O
• Basic and advanced level programming with instruction and concepts
• Selection of controller
• Interconnection (communication with peripheral)
SCADA and HMI
• Engineering station design
• Monitoring and Control of Process.
• Role of SCADA in Industrial Automation
• SCADA System Configuration, RTU, Communication Protocols
• Tagging Internal & External with link.
• Script Programming
• Real-Time and Historical Trend
• configuring Alarms
• PLC Interfacing(communication include OPC)
• Communication with other Software(DDE)
• Recipe Management.
• PLC Wiring and Fault Correction
• Power Supply Unit, external Peripheral
• Components Installed in a Panel
• Wiring Details of Panel
• Physical Dimension of Components with Specification
• Electrical panel and P&I Diagram
• Electrical panel and Control Drawing
• Standard Procedures with Earthing and Cabling a Panels.
• Safety And Management Concepts Of Designing A Project
• Wiring And Commissioning for a complete automation station.
• Wiring And Fault Correction
• Peripheral Device Connectivity
• standalone Panel designing
• centralized and decentralized panel arrangement
• Panel arrangement ideology.
Electrical panel wiring
• Starter for 3 Phase Motors DOL, Star-Delta, Forward reverse.
• Functions and installation of Starters and Variable Speed Drives in a panel.
• Contactor and relay arrangement
• Protection and measuring and metering unit installation.
• Motors Construction Operating
• Power consumption calculation and selection of panel
• Contactor, MCB, MCCB, ELCB, ACB,SDF Etc
Relay logic system
• Relays and its types
• Latching and unlatching ideology.
• Start and stop with 2c and 3c.
• Preprogrammed Controllers – On/Off, Proportional, Derivative, Integral and PID Control
• Control Circuits Using Contactors, Relays, Timers Etc.,
• Automation system using the only Relay and external preprogrammed controllers
• Standalone system design.
DCS Data File Handling
• Security Levels Access.
• Generating Report.
• Interfacing with Controller.
• FIO, industrial simulation.
• Need of OPC
• Structure of OPC
• multi-brand integration
• Brand value
• Communication importance.
• Communication Standards- DF1, Ethernet, DH45, RS232, RS485, Profibus
• operator station design
• Operator Interfaces Types
• Textual, Graphical, animation
• Interlocking tagging.
• HMI assembling and Wiring
• HMI Data Handling
• Configuration And Interfacing To PLC And PC
• Control Station Field.
• Human Interface Station
• Display Panels Operation
• Human Interface System Utility Functions
• Human Interface Station Configuration
• Principle of Starters and Variable Speed Drives, soft starters.
• Electric Motors Types.
• Configuration And Installation Of VFDs
• Motor Drives- AC Drives And DC Drives
• Drives Types.
• Drives Architecture.
• Speed Control Using VFDs
• Different Modes Of Control the VFDs
• VFD connects with PLC through field and communication.
• Filter installation.
Control Panel Designing and Wiring
• Panel and its type.
• Architecture Of DCS
• Comparison Of PLC With DCS
• Programming Languages For DCS
• Different Types Of Cards And Their Functions
• smart field devices
• industrial Controller
• Drives and system operation control
• Interfacing devices
• Remotely accessing methodology (include IIOT, HART etc.,)Power and control wiring.
Scope and job opening of Automation Course
Where ever the Industrial automation element deals, we can get a job over there! Any industry with automated machinery is looking for an automation engineer. These Automation engineers are responsible for maintaining their automated machinery without any breakdown.
Food processing industry
These are some of the Important sectors where automation engineers have job openings.
Job Roles After Industrial Automation Course
Automation System designer
Application Engineer in Automation field.
HMI screen developer
VFD configure these are some important job roles you can expect.
Industrial automation course Duration – 4 Months
The industrial automation course from Ambit Automation offers 100% placement support. We conduct regular training, crash course, short-term training & 4 months of training. Check out the course syllabus provided by Ambit Automation.