A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
The Purpose of the CEH credential
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT ?
- Security Officers
- Network Administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Professionals
- Anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure
WHAT WE YOU DO AT AMBIT?
While there are so many alluring opportunities in this field, question is – how can we benefit from this? If you are an individual from engineering background – there is clear cut opportunity for becoming an Security Analyst. At AMBIT we have designed the course such that the foundation of coding is made clear and then we step forward towards the advanced concepts.
The course outcome is a candidate who has a clear cut idea of the basics and other concepts which is the prime requirement of any industry and also a person who is ready to hit the stage with his self confidence in the field and with good presentation skills
Duration – 2 Months
Make an enquiry about the course before getting admission.
ETHICAL HACKING COURSE
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Cloud Computing